Sick of the bar scene? Guys at work already married or too nerdy? Online dating sites are “fake news”. Tired of hearing the same old pick up lines?
Well, here’s a solution! Take up running. That’s right, start running. Why should you start running you ask? Well here’s some motivational information that should interest you.
- A study by the University of Arkansas reported that 60% of women felt more attractive due to regular running.
- A study reports that beginning runners, after nine months, indicated they were having 30% more sex.
- 41% of American runners indicate more between the sheets action post work out.
- Researchers learned that the majority of runners will straighten up when an attractive runner of the opposite sex is running towards them. (So if that cute guy running towards you “perks up” when he sees you, you know you’ve got it!).
- 2 ½ hours of running per week increases a man’s testosterone by 15%. (He’s got staying power!).
So join a running club, sign up for a race, find a running partner. What have you got to lose? (except a few pounds) and everything to gain (a bevy of guys in great shape!)